WHAT MAKES SPECTRA GUIDE™ BETTER?
Our proprietary Spectra Guide echogenic technology can be applied to a wide range of needles. It is designed to offer outstanding clarity, precision and safety under ultrasound-guided procedures. Clear, bright circumferential visualization of the needle tip and a sharper image makes it easy to precisely guide, advance and locate the needle.
- More and smaller dimple reflectors create a clearer, more defined image.
- Dimple design reduces presence of acoustic shadowing and haloing.
- Dimpled right up to the apex, so physicians can see precisely where the tip is.
- Uniform dimples around needle provide clarity from any angle.
- Spectra production process allows echogenicity for any needle style.
Small uniform dimples around our needle provide a clearer, more defined image from any angle with reduced acoustic shadowing and haloing. Dimples to the apex help physicians see the precise location of the needle tip with clarity and detail. Our echogenic technology can provide greater ultrasound visualization without the high cost of upgrading ultrasound equipment.